The only time I’ve ever stood on a dog or any other animal for that matter has been entirely accidental and I felt guilty about it for hours.
Sarah Palin on the other hand thinks that standing on animals is a fucking gas, in fact it’s one of life’s necessities if they’re blocking your way. The picture above shows her 6 year-old son Trig standing on their family dog as he washed dishes. She posted the image onto Facebook on New Years Day, obviously beaming with pride over her son’s actions, but was immediately met with criticism.
Still the picture got 50,000 likes in less than 24 hours.
For those of you unfamiliar with Republican candidate Michelle Bachmann here’s a really brief explanation, she’s like a more intelligent and highly dangerous version of Sarah Palin.
We could fill this entire site up with all the controversies she’s been involved in not to mention her right-wing political beliefs but we don’t have the time nor the interest to do so. Instead here’s a video of Bachmann being welcomed onto the Jimmy Fallon show for a chat while his house band The Roots play ‘Lyin Ass Bitch‘ by Fishbone. Job done.
Liam Neeson has punched, kicked and headbutted pretty much anything that moved throughout his Hollywood career but his new movie The Grey presents him with a new opponent…wolves.
Directed by Joe Carnahan, (The A Team, Narc), this movie tells the story of a group of pipeline workers who survive a plane crash in the Alaskan wilderness only to be pursued by a pack of vicious, blood thirsty wolves. So basically they’ve taken the story of the 1997 David Mamet film The Edge and replaced the bear with wolves.
Also Hollywood, go fuck yourself! This film cements all the outrageous and incorrect stereotypes about wolves at a time when that fanny politician Sarah Palin has been calling for a bill to legalise the aerial hunting of wolves throughout Alaska. We realise that Liam Neeson has fashioned a pair of knuckle dusters out of broken miniature bottles which looks cool in the trailer, but we’re siding with the wolves.
Mon you big, hairy bitey bastards, intae these pipeline working scumbags!
This angry, (and possibly armed), man is Teaparty member Grady Warren and in this promotional video, produced by conservativesportsmen.com, he argues that his party is not racist by explaining that he would deport every Muslim from America, blacks are a non progressive race, children shouldn’t be taught about homosexuality and Sarah Palin is a female version of Ronald Reagan who to millions of men is their fantasy wife…wait…back up a sec…he’s against homosexuality but openly admits he admires Palin because she reminds him of Reagan and that’s why he would want to marry her? Somebody owns a very large closet.
Bottom line is there is nothing worse than someone denying they are something when it’s so blatantly obvious to everyone else that they’re lying. The Teaparty members for all their chatter and threats somehow view America as their country, a land mass they rightfully own every square inch of, conveniently forgetting of course as every angry, right-wing, white American does, that Native Americans have more claim over the country than they do.
Just to address the balance here’s Doug Stanhope, another white American who is less angry who’s probably never been armed, (expect for a pack of smokes and a six pack), and who has an entirely different take on matters.
As the world's smallest camera takes a shot inside Sarah Palin's rifle sights, we see her prey clearly - the great Alaskan CGI caribou.
Here’s footage, (see below), of the Antichrist ex-Alaskan governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin shooting and killing a caribou on her very own ‘reality tv’ show called Sarah Palin’s Alaska. After watching this farce we’re betting our entire vessel that Palin didn’t kill that caribou and here is a list of eight simple reasons why:
1. Sarah Palin has no clue how to hold, let alone use, a rifle as clearly demonstrated in the opening seconds of this clip.
2. She squeezes off an initial shot which misses, yet somehow the caribou remains completely unfazed and continues to trot along the hillside, distracted only by thoughts of munching on delicious moss.
3. Frustrated at missing Sarah then sits upright on her knees to take a second rifle from her father, giving the remarkably calm, (and now clearly blind), caribou a clear view of her and her other two hunting companions, who are now collectively moving and shuffling around in the heath like children with ADHD .
4. She was about to fire a rifle by sitting on her knees after being told three times that “it kicks”, before finally being told to ‘put the gun down’.
5. Amazingly the caribou stops and faces the trio and the camera crew face on.
6. The ‘miracle’ shot. We see the caribou through the rifle sights of Palin’s gun. Really? How did the crew get a camera shot at the exact moment the caribou comes into the bitch’s sights? (Answer below).
7. The Caribou isn’t real it’s a computer generated image, probably rendered in a TV studio during post production. (See pic above)
8. Sarah Palin is a f@cking compulsive liar.
What’s even more amazing to us here at HMS Friday isn’t the fact she quotes that infamous philosopher Ted Nugent, but that the multi-millionaire continues to preach about how ordinary Alaskans, like her, need to hunt as its a necessity so they can eat. Yet somehow she doesn’t see the irony in charging in excess of $100,000 to appear at a public event
If you think the footage of an overpaid, over privileged white bitch shooting and killing defenceless animals is offensive then you’re going to just love reading all about her expanded Wolf Kill Program.